At MIKE, we care about online security as much as you do, so we have taken steps to ensure your personal information is safe.
How We Collect Personal Information
Our Web site takes payments from delegates against registration fees, tours, accommodation and transport. This requires that you give us contact information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number or credit card information (in the case of the payment gateway facility).
We collect information on the same page. This information is used for:
Contacting you with information about our organization, via e-mailers and mobile services.
The information collected is discarded and never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
How We Keep Information Secure
People Matters uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving member and non-member data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
For our events, the data you share is never shared with any other party.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this Web site, please contact us at [email protected]
Payments can be made using any of the following methods:-
1. By Online Payment Gateway system through Visa/Master/Amex and Rupay and Internet banking
Pan no –
GST No –
Bank account details–
1. All quoted prices are nett payable to Mike Hospitality LLP.
2. 100 % payment required for the confirmation of booking.
3. The prices charged are for the specified services only, any extra services availed will be charged extra.
Cancellations as per the event guidelines.
• 2 months prior to the event – 50 Percent
• 1 month prior to the event – 25% Percent
• Less than 30 days – No refund