With extensive experience acquired over the last 5 years, MIKE offers a specialist strategic consultancy service, including but not limited to the following key areas of international and national association conferencing.
Bid Compilation, Host Agreement Interpretation and Negotiation
• Assisting the national association to bid for the International Conference. (We offer this service at no charge, working with the local bureaus and tourism bodies to ensure due diligence).
• Compilation of the bid document by the chairperson and host committee.
• Assessment, evaluation and negotiation of hosting agreement.
• Structure and formatting of relevant and conference specific budgets.
• Co-ordination of financial support from the National and Regional Convention Bureau with regard to marketing, optimising participation and providing support services.
Conference Secretariat Governance and Procedures
• Setting up of an independent entity to host the conference and comply with the financial statutory requirements under Indian framework.
• Formulating a conference specific project plan with timelines, milestones and actions.
Supplier Evaluation and Vetting
• Tender compilation for conference services from suppliers, transparent evaluation processing procedure, appointment and contract negotiation.